Careers Advice Hub
Summary of sections:
- Careers advice and guidance from HACL team to help you make informed decisions about your future
- Job Hub with useful information to support you with job search
- National Careers Service resources and support at HACL
- Apprenticeship (search for and become an apprentice)
- Traineeship search to get you ready for work or apprenticeship
- Volunteering opportunities in the borough and nationally
1. Careers advice and guidance from HACL team
At HACL we have a Careers Advice and Guidance team that can help you with:
• Finding out about courses on offer
• Recognise your skills
• Consider choices and options open to you
• Make informed decisions about your future
• Create an action plan to help you take your next steps
• Impartial guidance interviews with qualified staff
• Pre-entry, on-course and exit guidance for students
• Information on learning opportunities, occupations and career development
• Information on careers, education and training
• Local and national information on College and university education
• Access to a range of resources available to individuals including online resources
• Access to specialist local help for vulnerable people and those with additional needs
• Referral to internal and external sources of additional support
If you would like a member of staff to contact you for information, advice and guidance about a course or support with looking for work please complete this form.
Welcome to HACL's jobs newsletter. Our team has put together a newsletter with some of the most eligible jobs available at the moment! Click here to access the latest edition.
Click here to view this months School & early years Jobs Newsletter.
Click here to view jobs in Floristry and Horticulture.
Subscribe to HACL jobs newsletter to have our newsletter emailed to you every month.